- Only PDF documents are accepted
- Format has to be: A4 (8,26×11,69in) = (21×29,7cm)
- All Fonts must be EMBEDDED (please check google for the programm you are using on how to embed ALL fonts (INCLUDING STANDARD fonts))
- 7 pages max. extended paper (possible only with agreement of chair): up to 10 pages (additional fee of €30 / page)
- Only original papers which have not been published elsewhere will be accepted.
- The language of the papers has to be English.
- Authors are expected to register early and to attend the conference at their own expense to present the accepted paper(s).
- If registration and payment are not made on time, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- In case of multiple authors, one author should be identified as the corresponding author for the paper and paper must clearly indicate his/her affiliation, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A short bio should be included for each author at the end of the paper.
- In order to guarantee a high-quality conference, the final papers will be reviewed as well, to check whether the suggestions of the referees have been incorporated, and whether the formatting instructions have been taken into account. A final submission might not be accepted in case the changes asked for have not been implemented.
- More information about the paper-format and downloadable instructions can be found on PAPER – PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Outstanding Paper AwardThe 2017 European Conference on Modelling and Simulation will select an Outstanding Paper.
- As in previous years, the conference will have a “Best Paper Award”.
- The award will be given by the Best Paper Award Committee for a contribution which is outstanding in its scientific quality.
- In addition to a certificate, the award includes a prize of free registration at a future ECMS conference.
- The award will be presented in the closing session of the conference.
|Submission of Full-Length Papers (up to 7 pages):||3rd February, 2017|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance:||10th March, 2017|
|Submission of Final Papers:||6th April, 2017|
|Conference dates in Budapest:||May 23rd- May26th, 2017|