Gyakornoki állás a FLOWSERVE Hungary Services Kft.-nél
Flowserve is looking for a mechanical or chemical engineering intern to work in our Order Engineering team, where you will have the chance to dive into the niche market of mechanical seals of heavy duty industrial equipment, and support the daily work of the full-time employees at an industry leader of auxiliary seal support systems. You will be oversee the whole process of manufacturing a custom engineered equipment for specific needs, where no project are alike.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Supporting the daily work of Product Engineers and Project Engineers
· Understanding the customer needs and project inputs and define -and resposible for - the scope of supply of the seal support systems for mechanical seals.
· You will be supporting every technical aspect of the project after received the order until the shipping of the equipment
· Instruct the desingers and drafters to create the neccesary documentation for project needs.
· Checking all the tehnical documents created for the project, for example, but not limited to: mechanical drawings, instrumentation datasheets, quality documents
· Participating in the technical discussions in the ever evolving project enviroment with all the stakeholders
· Work on countinuous improvement projects of our present product portfolio
· Optionally seal system design and drawing creation in Solidworks or Inventor.
· Active status on ongoing mechanical or chemical engineering studies, preferably in the completion of your last 2 semesters.
· Knowledge about rotating machinery is an advantage (pumps, mixers)
· Communication level English language skills
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Knowledge of MS Office
· Preferably Sufficient knowledge in CAD software, Solidworks/Inventor is an advantage
· You should be able to undertake 2-3 workdays a week
What we offer you:
· Professional development, mentoring
· Flexible working hours
· Modern office
· Young, integrating team
or send an e-mail to Pál Lévai: PLevai@flowserve.com